If you are ever spectating at a race, take the opportunity to look at the running form of the participants. You will probably notice that, generally speaking, the runners at the front of the field look more efficient and smooth as they run and those at the back look awkward and possibly a little clumsy. Have the runners at the front become more efficient because they have learnt to run with better technique and is this technique helping them to run faster? Have a look at the articles in this section for guidance on how to improve your technique.
- Balance, coordination, agility
- Running economy doesn't decline with age
- In from the cold or out in the elements?
- Prehab is better than cure
- Running uphill and down dale
- Relaxed Running
- Now that's stretching it!
- Supplement your running with an exercise class
- Static stretching
- Revealing the bare facts in the sand
- Basic technical running drills