Do you find that your running performance is compromised if there is any form of resistance? Perhaps you struggle to keep your pace on a windy day or on a hilly course. It may seem that other runners are barely affected by it. This section will give you ideas on training sessions that you can do to build your strength endurance so that the occasional hill or stiff breeze requires little extra effort and you find yourself sailing past others in such conditions.
- An introduction to hill running
- Pick and mix your surfaces
- Strength endurance sessions
- The benefit of anaerobic lactate training
- Fitness components for uphill running
- Go Green
- Oregon Circuit
- Learn to love the hills!
- Can you resist it?
- Weight training
- Developing elastic strength
- Developing core stability
- Running in sand
- New Interval Training sessions